Thursday, August 18, 2011

Questions

1. Where are you from?
I am originally from Macomb County, Michigan. I lived there until i moved to Kentucky in 2009.

2. What is your experience with writing?
I have some but not very much experience with writing. I never really wrote much growing up, unless i had to in school.

3. Identify something you believe in.
The number one thing I believe in is God. I grew going to church with my family.

4. What kind of popular culture do you consume?
The popular culture i consume would have to be listening to music. I mainly listen to country or pop. Those to genres calm and relax me.

5. Why are you in college?
I am in college because I want to better my future. I have always wanted to be a nurse and I wont give up until I have my Nursing Degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment